Once, the guys decided to play animals.
- Let everyone take turns depicting some kind of animal, and the rest guess! - suggested Tonya.
At first everything was easy. Someone jumped, like a frog, someone washed himself like a cat, or ridiculously rolled from side to side like a penguin. But then the turn came to Dima. He went to the middle of the room and ... began to back away.
- Cancer! This is cancer! - shouted the guys.
- Wrong! Guess Next! - answered Dima
- There are no other animals that know how to walk backwards! - said Tanya. She was an excellent student in biology.
- And there it is! I watched a movie about them yesterday! Two-legged are called! They look like snakes, lizards and worms at the same time. Previously, they even thought that they had two heads. Just because they know how to crawl their tail forward.
- And why should they crawl their tail forward,- Tanya asked incredulously.
- Bipods live underground, the passages there are very narrow. Therefore, it’s easier for them to back off than to try to turn around.
- Why are they called bipeds? - did not let up Tanya.
- They have two small paws in front.- It looks, by the way, very funny! Like a worm with hands. Paws bipod digging underground passages.
- Do bipods ever get out of the ground?
- Selected. Only they are very shy. If they see a person, they immediately hide back in the hole! But even if they weren’t hiding, it would still be difficult for us to see them. Bipods live in South America and Africa.
- Well, okay ...- said Tanya. -You won.
But still, she did not fully believe what Dima told. And do you believe?