Molly paced the school hallway imposingly. She was like a real high school student, skipping math class (in fact, Molly was kicked out of class for bad behavior, but she preferred to think she was skipping). Suddenly a sob was heard from the side of the closet. Molly carefully opened the door and saw her classmate Tonti Sinichkin. Tonty sat on the floor with his arms around his knees and sobbed.
- Sinichkin, you were kicked out too ... Are you skipping classes too? Molly asked. - And what are you whining? Are you afraid your parents will scold you?
“No-no,” Sinichkin whined more than ever. - Hoo-oo-already ...
- What?! Have your parents been summoned to the director? - scared Molly
- No-no ... I ... I ... fell in love! - said Sinichkin and blushed - I have been in love for a long time, but I just can't admit my feelings. Molly breathed a sigh of relief.
- Is this really such a problem! Come on, move over. Now I will tell you how to confess your love! Tonty explained this to me - after I threw a spider into his soup out of great love. Anyway, listen, - announced Molly and sat down next to Sinichkin.
- First, love must be confessed in a special place. To do this, you need to choose a beautiful and romantic place. For example, a snowy park, a river bank or a pastry shop! Molly smiled wistfully at the thought of the candy. - You invite her to the pastry shop and say: "Lucy, I love you!"
- How do you know about Lucy ?! - Sinichkin exclaimed and blushed even more.
“Everyone knows, calm down,” Molly waved her hand. - So here. You can also declare your love for the girl for the whole school - on the radio or in the wall newspaper. For those who are particularly shy, there are other ways. For example, you can perform a feat, say, defeat a dragon or wash all the floors in her apartment. And be sure to devote this feat to her! You can also compose poetry or a song ...
Although you only play drums? Well, then write a confession with crayons under her window or trample words of love in the snow. Just don’t forget to subscribe!
You can give her flowers with a postcard, write a confession in a postcard ... By the way! Valentine's Day is coming soon! There is nothing to think about. Send her a valentine, attach a chocolate bar, and that's it.
Then the bell rang from the lesson.
“It's time for us to go,” Sinichkin sighed. - Thanks for the advice. Only ... it's a secret. Don't tell anyone, okay?
- The grave! Molly promised and crossed her fingers.